Masthead header

“The Counter” Opening Party

Last night I attended the grand opening party for The Counter, the latest wave of new burger joints to hit Honolulu. Daniel Dae Kim is part owner and invited a few of his closest friends… It was definitely the place to be!

I’m posting the Image of me and Josh Holloway first since so many people we extremely envious that he showed up after they left.

josh holloway, LOST, Honolulu, Hawaii

That’s me with Josh…

counter-party-001

Michael Emerson and Nicole

counter-party-002

Jen and Daniel

counter-party-003

Nicole and Daniel

counter-party-004

Melissa Chang of UrbanMixPlate blogger Daniel and Nadine Kam of Fashion Tribe¬†check out their blogs too, they have different coverage (I’m all about the images) Melissa will show and tell you more about the food. Nadine will let you know how fabulous everyone looked.

counter-party-005

I asked Michael Emerson to have my photo taken with him again and to say hello after seeing him @ HIFF’s Oscar gala last month. I think he’s going to think I stalking him now!!!

counter-party-006

Nicole and Jorge

counter-party-007

Josh and Nicole

counter-party-009

counter-party-010counter-party-011

To view the full gallery, click here

If you get a chance to check it out, I love the burger with swiss, onions and mushrooms of course it was cooked to perfection med/rare. The sweet potato fries are to die for! (I’m by no means am the food critique that Melissa is).

The Counter: Custom Built Burgers

Facebook Share Tweet Post Email Post Contact Me pin image

show hide 9 comments

March 29, 2009 - 10:19 am

Paula Bender - Every picture tells a story, don’t it? Apologies to Rod Stewart. Looks like the LOST cast was all smiles at The Counter’s grand opening party. My friends all look so beautiful posing with the stars. Nice, Jeannemarie!

March 29, 2009 - 4:20 pm

Melissa Chang - @Logieo pointed out that you can see my Twitter feed in the photo with Daniel Dae Kim. Hilarious!!

March 29, 2009 - 4:30 pm

jeanne - You can! That is awesome and too funny!

March 30, 2009 - 5:33 am

Alecia Hoyt - other people may not know how particular you are about your burgers, but I do know! So that is high praise coming from you. You’ll have to take me when I’m home in August~

March 30, 2009 - 7:22 am

dina - photos are great! good luck with the bridal expo too.
how was your trip back?
xo dina

April 1, 2009 - 12:29 am

Fashion Tribe » Blog Archive » Red carpet treatment at The Counter - [...] Josh Holloway got there, but you can see photos of him at photographer Jeannemarie Viggiano’s Web site blog. She’s in many of the photos, and yours truly is in one of [...]

April 4, 2009 - 7:31 am

M.E. - YOU ARE FABULOUS! A ROCK STAR!!

Miss you,
M.E. (your original Hawaiian partner in crime)

April 9, 2009 - 3:24 am

ashleysbrideguide.com - ok – i am not sure how you found my blog BUT i am so glad I found yours:). you and josh – he is such a cutie – what a great way to start my morning:)

love your photography!

May 12, 2009 - 8:27 am

Victoria Shioi - I’m so sad I wasn’t there! I’m sure The Counter in Hawaii is a million times better than the ones here. I’m hope it does well, Daniel deserves super awesome success!

Hearts and Pounds!
V

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *